Child having diaper rash. Red bumps appeared all over body after taking amoxicillin. What's going on?

My baby is 8 months.he has a diaper rash which turns a severe and I went to his dr.she gave amoxilin and a liquid for itching and a cream diaper rash seem to be disappear but a pinpoint red bumps all over his body was present also with the diaper rash too. Now it been morethan two weeks it is still present on his body almost everywhere back, legs,arms . I went to the dr again she said it will disappear by it s own.but nothing happen.please help and answer
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012