Child having delayed milestones. communicates through sign language. Shaky hands, mumbling. Any stem cell treatment recommended?

Dear Doctor, My son is 8years old, he has delayed milestones, he is active and understands a bit, but cannot speak, but communicates through sign language. Other charecteristics are like shakes hand when excited, and at times keeps mumbling some words, he has been through OT and Speech therapy , my question to you would be is there any treatment through stemcell or any other way, Thanks SjS
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013