Child having deep cut above the eye followed by dizziness, excessive sleepiness and periodic fever post a fall, mo vomiting. Is the head trauma worrisome?

My 4-year old son fell from about six stairs and got a small, but deep cut above his eye. He seemed fine after. He cried a lot, but then let us clean it with alcohol and then went on to play for the next 3 hours without problems. then around 7:30 pm he got a fever . We gave him advil for children and the fever was lower and he fell asleep. The fever came back during the night and another dose of advil slowly reduced it, but the fever still seemed there. In the morning he said he was dizzy: the room is spinning he said. He wanted to go back to bed so we let him. When he woke up he still had a fever, but the dizziness was gone. We gave him tylenol , which seemed to work way better than the advil. He fell back asleep for a nap this afternoon. Should I be worried about head trauma? He did not vomit , he did not faint.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012