Child having cough, have junior asthma, not cured by steroid inhaler, worse appetite at night. Treatment?

My son who is 15 months keeps getting coughs that are really bad every 2 weeks. The doctors said it is junior asthma but even with the steroid inhaler there is no change and every couple of weeks it returns. his appetite remains (which is very healthy as he us a big boy) in the day he struggles and it is worse at night. I do not think it is asthma and I am worried please help. Regards Richard Smith
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012