Child having cough, cold and fever. Given crocin 2.5 ml. having loose motion and teething. Alternate solution for antibiotic?

Hi, my one year daughter has been having a cold and coughs occasionaly(during the nights especially) for the last 3 days,and shes been running temperature every now and then,and i give her crocin 2.5 ml when she runs fever,she has also been having loose motion and been teething at the same time,my doctor has prescribed ofloxacin and ornidazole suspension,im not comfortable with starting antibiotic course yet,is there an alternate solution.pls do let me know. thank you
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012