Child having cough. Took allegra and budecort and duolin nebulization in the past. Can this be given again?

Hi, I have a 2.5 yrs old daughter who is troubled with forever ongoing cough in Pune. She doesn t have cough problem if we visit our native or other places. Last time when we saw a doctor, he told us its an allergic cough and prescribed allegra syrup and budecort+ duolin nebulization. She got okay with these medicine but she caught cough again after 2 weeks. I again gave the same dose of both medicineds and she got fine. Now again, she has got cough. How to go about it. I have also started giving her Chawanprash and Sitopaladi for better immunity Please suggest the way forward.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013