Child having cough. Given taxim-o. Gaining weight. Is it due to infection, medicines or low milk? Natural medicine?

My 4 months baby coughs, sneezes for last 2 months. We gave him lots of medicines(Sinarest, Taxim-o for 5 days given, Ambro, Ceebet, Spasnil, T-minic,Kufril, Moxclav, Synclar, kzdPred). In his first two months, his weight gain was 1.25 kg per months, but last two months it was almost 0. Is it due to infection or medicines or low milk...Still he coughs..does not drink milk effectively..Is there is natural medicines which will cure him
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012