Child having continuous vomiting that is foamy yellow, without odor, triggers on lying, sitting or drinking, history of acid reflux. Cause?

My daughter vomited on Tuesday morning the 25th of September. She did it three times and stopped. It was a yellow non-odor vomit. Today, Thursday the 27th she started this morning at 5 a.m. This time it is foamy and still yellow with no odor. She will not drink, she has no fever and no diarrhea . She suffered from acid reflux in her first year, and she is 2 now. I am worried the reflux may be back or she may have pyloric stenosis . Her pediatrician said that she could develop the stenosis in rare cases. For some reason it is only happening if she lays down, sits down, and drinks.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012