Child having continuous stomach ache, had an episode of pain below rib with vomiting sensation, temporary relief with Zantac. Cause?

My son is 4 and started complaining of stomach aches 3-4 months ago. I took him to the Dr. and he gave him Zantac for acid reflux . I tracked his food intake, BMs, and stomache aches for a month and went back. There was no relation of food to belly aches and the zantac wasn t working until about the 3rd week - no belly aches. I stopped the zantac and the next day it came back. Coincidence or not? I continued the meds for a week again and yesterday he started really complaining of of pain below his right rib and spitting out...foamy white spit telling me he has to puke. It was gone the next day.... blood tests showed a slight reaction to egg whites, whole wheat and milk but nothing to be alarmed over...the monitoring showed no relation to eggs nor milk vs. pain...I have yet to determine if WW can be doing it since nearly all crackers breads, etc we eat are whole grain. Could this be something more than acid reflux? Bacteria? Gall bladder? What should I be asking my Dr. to check for. Something is wrong.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012