Child having continuous pain around belly buttons, vomiting, fever with tiredness. Cause and cure?

Hi there. My 4 year old daughter began complaining of a stomach ache last Thursday. That night she started running a fever (102 under the arm ). There was some vomitting also. She still has a fever,ranging from 101-104. It doesnt go completely away even with medicine. She plays for a couple of minutes a day, but then says she is too tired. She still is complaining about stomach pains around her bellybutton and to the side of it.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012