Child having continuous loose motions, bluish lips, pale face and excessive sleepiness. What can be done?

hi there, my daughter is 13months old and has runny poos for two weeks now, but in the last 4 days her poos have turned to yellow, her lips turn blue/purpleish, her face is a little pale and she is starting to sleep for long periods of time and becoming less interested in food as of todaya G.P said on thursday just gone that my daughter is coming towards the end of her gastro(something-a-rather)bug and should be better in a couple of days, it seems she is getting worse. my daughter has been dri
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012