Child having continuous headache, low appetite, excessive sleep, occasional nasal bleeding. What is the cause and cure?

I have a 3 yr old daughter that in the past 4 days has been complaining with a bad headache . She hasn t been eating well and sleeping a lot. Today she has been complaining with her head again and she started to panic and when I turned to look at her, her nose had started bleed! Is this something I should take her to the doctor for right away or can it wait til tomorrow to see her Dr. ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012