Child having continuous fever and headache, no relief with medicines, normal blood and stool tests. What should be done?

hi sir, i am Priya. sir my son is 3yrs 5 months old is suffering with fever more than a week. medicine like calpol , crocin , hd given bt still fever continues along with head ache. His temperature is higher [ vice versa]. watering alot both day & night now doctor had reffered blood & stool test but reports are normal. & now even my younger son is unwell he 2 yrs old & fever is in control after giving calpol plz ref me a medicine or test for him thanking you Priya
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012