Child having continuous cough, triggers with onset of rains, has severe cough in morning. Which syrup is advisable?

My son is six year old and having cough since last week. He usually gets cough during the start of rainy season. i have tried the cough syrups/expectorants like Bricarex, Axalin, but still the cough is there. iT recurs in the mornings after he gets up from sleep. He has been given antibiotic like Clamp Kid amoxicillin and also Topcef for infections if any. the infection is gone but the cough is there. i gave him asthalin inhaler puffs as precribed by the doctor. What cough syrup should i give him. He is doing all his daily activities well with no intereference due to his cough.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012