Child having continuous cold and nasal block, fever, low appetite, constipation, maid has typhoid. Could child be having that?

Hello doctor, My daughter is 2 years and 1 month old.She is 10 kg.She was born preterm.She had cold and nose block since 10th sept night.She didn t have fever then.We took her to our regular pediatrician on 11th morning and she prescribed T minic for cold and crocin if fever occurs.But my kid didn t have fever on 11th and developed fever today early morning around 3 in the morning...gave crocin and fever came down.Today again she had fever in the afternoon around 3 of 37.4...Fever came down after crocin syrup....Her appetitie is a little low...Yesterday she had constipation and today she passed normal stools ...... Actual problem is a woman came for house work to our house and she said she had a cold...So i made sure to keep my daughter in a seperate room(since as a preterm kid my daughter is more susceptible to infections) and my daughter mostly didn t come in contact with this person...Apparently this woman has typhoid and my daughter was vaccinated for typhoid on 23rd August...I didn t mention this to our pediatrician when we went to see her...but now i am worried that my daughter might be having typhoid...Can t reach our pediatrician for another 2 days i guess...I am so worried as to if this is typhoid and would be grateful for your advice...Thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012