Child having constipation, passing black stools. Has wheat, dairy, yeast intolerances. See the doctor?

Hi, my son has just turned two, he has constant issues with constipation and his stools look like sheeps poo. Today I noticed that his stools are almost black. I have had to a Dr in the past and they gave me lactulose which I feel isn t solving the problem. I then took him to have a hair annalysis done and it came back that he has a wheat, dairy, yeast and numerous other intollerances. What do you suggest I do? I am at my wits end with this. Do you suggest I take him to a paediatrician?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013