Child having constipation, discomfort in back. Very choosy about veggies and fruits. What can be done?

MY DAUGHTER IS 2YRS OLD AS OF JUNE 1ST,SHE HAS HAD SOME PERIODS OF 3 TO 5 DAYS NO POOP ....I AM CONCERNED THAT THIS IS NOT NORMAL.SHE HAS SOME DISCOMFORT AROUND BACK,IN WHICH I SPEND HOURS MASSAGING...I HAVE CONSULTED HER PEDIATRICIAN AND WAS TOLD TO TRY HALF CAP MURILAX AND AS A RESULT SHE SEEMS TO HAVE GAS PAINS ..I AM UP MOST OF THE NIGHT CHECKING HER AND SHE IS NOT GETTING THE RELEIF SHE NEEDS ...NERVOUS. MY DAUGHTER HAS HAD PRETTY GOOD EATING HABITS UP TILL NOW .THE PAST 4 MNTHS SHE HAS BECOME PICKY.VEGGIES ,FRUIT ECT....PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO TO HELP OR IF I SHOULD BRING HAER TO A SPECIALIST.WOORIED
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012