Child having constant stomach pain, on UTI medicines, has high temperature, pain during bowel movements. Any suggestions?

My daughter (4) has had persistent stomach pain for around 4 weeks. She did a urine sample and had high white blood cells, it was then sent for further testing which we haven t received back yet. She was given antibiotics for five days (last dose this morning) she has had a temp nearly ever afternoon for the two-three weeks prior to the antibiotics. She had no temp at all while taking the antibiotics. This afternoon she wasn t feeling well and her temp went up to 38.5. She hasn t complained of her stomach hurting, put while pooing she said it hurt, but not when she urinates. The antibiotics where for a possible uti , but in am not convinced. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012