thank u madam for query.
it is not constipation
, causes of lower abdominal pain
• infections: Viruses or bacteria can cause abdominal pain, typically from stomach flu or gut flu (called gastroenteritis
). Viral infections tend to go away quickly, while bacterial infections may need an antibiotic to get better.
• Food-related: Food poisoning (which has symptoms like those of stomach/gut flu),food allergies, eating excessive food, or gas production – any of these can cause bloating and temporary discomfort.
• Poisoning: This can range from simple problems, such as eating soap, to more serious issues like swallowing iron pills or an overdose of medications [such asacetaminophen poisoning
• Surgical problems: These includeappendicitis and blockage of the bowels.
• Medical causes: Things outside the abdomen can cause abdominal pain. For example, a child can have abdominal pain from complications of diabetes or from ablack widow spider bite
you should consult to good pediatrician