Child having constant pain in abdomen, hurts on coughing, sneezing, physical activity. Intestine problem?

Hi My son is 9 years old. he is having constant but intermitent pain in the lower abdominal area. It has been 6 weeks now and the pain does not go away,It hurts when you push down on the spot and it hurts if he coughs or sneezes- gets worse as well after any kind of physical activity. He does not have any fever, vomiting , nausea or loss of appetite . the pain is always there. Doctors have told me it is constipation , but I don t believe that is the case because he is going to the bathroom everyday now since they put him on laxaday and the pain is still as bad. Could there be something wrong with his intestine , inflammation?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013