Child having constant fever, no relief with medication, feeling restless. How to cure?

My son 16 month old has been running a constant fever all night. Yesterday at the daycare they said he was running a 105 fever. I picked him up and bathed him immediately fever came down to 98.8. I also have him ibuprofen then. Fever continued so I alternated between Tylenol and ibuprofen all night. The lowest it got was 100.0. This will be his 3rd visit to the doc this month. After being awake most of the night, he is finally in a restless sleep constantly twitching
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013