Child having coliac disease, congenital heart defect. Pain while passing motion, urinating, chest, abdominal pain. Cure?

I have a fourteen year old daughter who has coaliac disease, grave s and a aortic congenital heart defect . For about the last five weeks she has been experiencing things such as, pain during bowel motion and urinating, chest pain , lower abodminal pain, pain into back, pain down frontal leg, nausea , headaches , loss of appetite , loss of weight and indigestion. She has been in and out of hospital and they have done many tests but so far have not come up with much. They are trialing her on the pill when she gets her period but she has missed her period and they are trialing her on it because they are quering endometriousis. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012