Child having cold, stuffy nose, having laboured breathing. Given tylenol for fever. Concerned

My 3 month old had a cold come on suddenly this mornin. He is really stuffy but when I suction him with bulb syringe I m not gettin anything out. His breathing is somewhat labored but mostly I m noticing how noisy it is with periodic spells of holding his breath. It s the middle of the night I ve got humidifier goin suctioned him and given him tylenol for his fever. I don t know if this warrants a trip to emergency room or if it can wait til mornin. I m of course worried about life threatening breathing issues.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012