Child having cold, cough, rashes, mild fever, swelling in cheeks, hands, legs. Cause for above symptoms?

my child is 4 years old weighing 25 kgs started cold and cough after 3 days rashes occured on his body with 99.5 fever on fourth day he had slight swelling on cheeks hands and legs his urine report is ok my doctor has advised me 5 ml crocin sos 5 ml ventrolin three times a day 5ml atarax 3 times a day 7.5 ml azithral 1 time a day with budesal 2.5 ml and saline 1 ml nebulization 2 times a day its sixth day he still prevail same condition is this medication right and pls tell what disease is this
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012