Child having cold, cough and vomiting. On taxim-o antibiotic. Getting fever. Prescribe tusq-x and augmentin

my 10 months old daugther is suffering from cold , cough and vomitings from 10 days.I went to children doctor they gave taxim-o antibiotic but it did not come down ans started fever also. then we went to antoher docter he asked us to stop all and prescribe BVCON plus daily 4 times, tusq-x and Augmentine. fever and cough little bit come down but still having problem with vomitings and not acceptingany food
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012