Hello and thanks for writing in
is mostly due to viral infection and along with medication we have to follow some precautions so that it can not occur again and again. Precautions are:
1. Keep your child warm and covered with warm cloths.
2. Protect your child from changing weather and climate.
3. Do not keep your child in wet cloths for a long period of time.
4. Give steam inhalation if you can else nebulization can help.
5. Give proper fresh and healthy diet to increase immunity.
6. Get your child chest X-ray done if not done before.
Hope this will help you.