Child having cold and fever, appetite loss. Can I give T-minic and alerid?

Hello Doctor, My daughter is 21 mths and weighs around 12.6 kg. she hs been having a cough for 3 days, more so at night. at times she is also getting feverish. she is generally active but can see she is a little down. has lost appetitie and brings out the food after coughing a few times. has been having disturbed sleeps due to the cough and then throws up. We are indians based in Singapore. I have with me T-minic syrup which works very well for her for colds and Alerid. Can i give her Alerid or would you prescribe anyother syrup to be bought from here. Thank you for your advice and service.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012