Child having chest pain, stomach ache after removal of tonsils. Having dark circles around eyes, pain in armpit. Diagnosis?

My son will be 5 in April. He has had a series of complaints over the last month. He complained about chest pain in the beginning of November and a week later had his tonsils removed. We had 3 different doctors check him out and they all said he was fit for the op. He recovered well after the op but has continued to complain about the chest pain and tummy pain. He is also very pail and has dark rings under his eyes. Our pead says it could be allergies as we already know he has an allergy to eggs . However we had him tested for Leukaemia, which came back negative, thankfully. I did reseach and he could be suffering from GERD , so we have started him on Nexium 3 days ago, however my latest concern is a pain in his armpit. Is this something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012