Child having burning sensation while urinating. On albuterol for cough. Any relation?

hello Doctor, my 2 year old kid suffering with burning sensation while urinating. He is crying while urinating and he is trying to hold while urinating. We were return from emergency yesterday for his severe cough and breathing problem. He was treated in hospital with breathing treatment for 2 days and discharged. He is on albuterol and budacinide from last 3 days. Do we need to worry about his problem immediately?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013