Child having bruises on leg and back of same size and shape. Has not hurt himself. Cause? Was taking lot of antibiotics lately

My baby boy (10 months) has had a tummy bug, I know this because we all have caught it very flu like sickness and loose stools also, he has a chesty caugh although been checked over and the say his chest is clear so they suggested their may be a lot of flem at the back of his throat . Dr prescribed him anti biotic as this is the 6th time my child has took in a short periad of time. Last night when bathing him I noticed two very simaler bruises one behin the joint of his leg and the other on his back. He has not hurt himself as far as I know and these bruises are the exact same shape and size (slightly thicker than a pen dot and very round) slightly concerned, any advice on what might be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012