Child having breathing problems. Wheezing, cough, congestion sound. No relief with medications. Cure?

My daughter is 8 months old. She has had breathing problems since she was born. She wheezes every single day, has a horrible cough, and overall sounds congested. Currently takes albuterol, pulmicort, an antibiotic , acid reflux medicine and a antihistamine. Nothing helps.. just does not get worse. She has an appointment with a pulmonologist at the end of the month but I need answers now.. I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013