Child having breathing difficulty, high fever. X-ray showed moderate adenoid indentation and hypoplastic frontal and maxillary sinusitis. Meaning?

Hello Doctor, I would like to know about what is moderate adenoid indentation and hypoplastic frontal and maxillary sinusitis . My 2 yr child has been diagnosed with the mentioned post the xray . and has been suffering from acute difficulty in breathing through the nose,has been mouth breathing for the past 1 week and is unable to sleep at nights. My child has also been having high temperature of 101+ and is on augmentum antibiotics
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012