Child having boils. On different antibiotics. Had severe allergic reaction to bactrim. Should I be concerned about having diabetes?

My 4 1/2 year old son has gotten 5 boils in the last 4 months. He has been on 3 different antibiotics . One was bactrim which he developed a severe allergic reaction to. This time he has three tiny ones. They have all been on his right side. I read this could be a sign of Diabetes . Is there anything else I should be very concerned with, besides the obvious that he keeps getting them. (We are very clean people.)
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012