Child having bloodshot eyes. White dots on iris, ear pain. Any cure other than surgery?

My son has had bloodshot eyes (both) for 3 days, this morning he had a small white dot to left of one iris and this afternoon developed a second in the same eye but below the iris. He suffers earache a lot and has complained of that too, otherwise he is completely himself. Our local doctors surgery is not open for the next two days. Can it wait that long or do we need to see someone sooner. As it is my sons eyes I don t want to take any risks. Thanks x
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013