Child having blood in urine. Does mold in home cause hematuria?

both of my young children have had blood in their urine . my one child (6 yr old boy)has had a negative workup. The second (5 yr old girl) just had the hematuria tonight. I just read some things about black mold and hematuria. We have no visible mold in our home. Have you heard of mold in a home causing hematuria? My husband does have a history of kideny stones. The pediatrician ruled out stones in my son and wasn t thinking it is IgA nephropathy . Obviously, we haven t been in yet with my daughter. Will make an appointment in am. My son s episode was about 6 weeks ago.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013