Child having blocked nasal passage, blocked tear duct and atopic dermatitis, snores while sleeping. Looking for treatment

Hi doctor... i am from india and i would like to discuss my son s problem with you.. my baby is going to be three months and has suffered from blocked nasal passage, blocked tear duct and atopic dermatitis since birth... are these three problems related to each other? Pls advise as to what can i do to give him relief... my doc told me to use nasal drops and aspirator but these help only temporarily... my baby also snores a lot while sleeping and i feel a lot of disturbance on my baby s back... i have been told that his chest is clear. Pls help me and my baby.. Thanks a ton!
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012