Child having block nose, cough, fever due to change in temperature, vomiting. What cure should be taken?

my 4 month baby came to live in temp is very hot..nearly 41 degree..due to change in climate and eating disorder of mother ..she is having block nose , cough & fever of 102 ..her head back side and feet is very hot.She use to vommit mostly 2 -3 times with full force even from nose.but she is taking mom milk.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012

By what you state it appears that the child is having fever of 102 for only the past day or two. I would suggest that you get her examined by a doctor who will prescribe medicines for the cough, blocked nose and fever. In the meantime do sponging of the whole body to bring down the temperature and keep the baby in a cool environmento of a cooler or air conditioner. The vomitings can be a part of the illness.

Wishing your baby a speedy recovery.