Child having bloated stomach, flatulence, loose stool, has lump under the rib cage. Diagnosed with ileitis. Normal ultrasound. What could the lump be?

hi i am very concerned my daughter is 4 she has had a bloated stomach and lots of gas and lose stool and normal colo ur stool but no vomitting, fever , and doesnt complain of pain and she has lost some weight i went to the doctor and they said it looked like she had some sort of bacterial infection calle illeitis and they did some blood work and her white blood cells were okay i found a little lump in the middle of her rib cage and i dont know what that is would that be the problem to her bloating it wont go away what do i do she did and ultrasound but that never showed up they didnt say anything to me if it was something would it have been seen in the ultrasound? I tried to pay but my card was declined how can i get an answer i am having sleepless nights and i feel like i am having a nervous breakdown i need help all i do is cry please help me
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012