Child having bleeding rectum after passing stools, treated for pinworms, applied ointment. Advice?

My three year old has been complaining about his bottom hurting(recum). It started bothering him two weeks ago.....I have taken him to his doctor. He was treated for pin worms . Well his bottom is still very irritiated and this morning the rectum was bleeding following or during bowel movement . I am applying creams to help skin heal, however I noticed it is very irritiated on the inside skin from my limited observation.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012