Child having black oily substance in the first urine. Advised ultrasound, urine tests, vaginal swab. Had cleaned the toilet with duck beach. Advice?

Two weeks ago my 11year daughter called me into the bathroom after she had done a wee. I was shocked when I noticed in the toilet a black oily substance floating around in circles mixed in with her urine . I immediately took her to the Drs and we did a urine test. When we got home it happened one more time when she did a wee in the same toilet. First wee in the morning oily black substance/ second wee totally clear(urine test came back normal) third wee that morning back at home same toilet same black oily substance along with wee in toilet. My paetracitian thinks that because I cleaned toilet day before and had the duck bleach in it that when she went to toilet the black substance came down with her urine. He believes this because second wee at Drs in a jar was totally clear and then third wee at home back to black oily substance. Hasnt happened since and is a healthy girl . Dr is sending me for a few tests ultrasounds of kidneys and bladder a couple of more urine tests and a vaginal swab. I am highly distressed and am not convinced that it may have been the toilet. Could you pls give me your opponion and have you come across this before. Regards Dianna
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012