Child having bed wetting problem, pimples on butt, spreading to genitals and thighs. What could this be?

My 4 year old daughter has just recently started wetting the bed. She was fully potty trained until a couple of months ago. But recently she got what appeared to be a pimple on her butt. I didn t pay much attention at first because I thought it might be irritation from the pull ups at night time. I have been noticing more and more and they have spread from her butt to her genitals and down her inner thighs. They are painful and always pop. I have no idea what this could possibly be
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012