Child having back pain, cloudy urine, no fever. What could this indicate?

I had my son, age 9, take an AVO uti home test, and it showed negative for nitrates and positive for leukocytes. His only symptom is back pain on lower left side which has been going on for a couple of weeks. I ignored it because I thought it was a pulled muscle since it only hurts when he runs. However, in the past his urine has been cloudy on occasion. No pain during urination and no fever. We are out of town and I am concerned. Should I find a doctor? What could this indicate? Could it be a kidney infection?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013