Child having asthma. Suffering from severe cough. On asthalin nebulizer. Urticaria after nebulizing. Using levocetrizine syrup. Is this a side effectt?

my child(5.5 yrs age, 21 kg, male) is a patient of child hood asthma . for last 6 days he is suffering from huge cough. I gave him asthalin respule through nebulizer (1:5 dialution,1= respule, 5= normal saline ).He used to get seroflow 125 inheller ,1 puff morning, 2 puffs night. He also got azithral 250 for last 3 days. After nebulization a severe urticaria is seen in his skin, which has been temporarily managed by livocetrizine syrup. What to do now? whether asthaline has this type of siode effect or not. plz help me. mail id : YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012