Child having amoebiasis, black sticky stools. Taking flagyl and cotrimoxazole. What should be the diet?

My son is experiencing amoeba and its his 9th day of taking his flagyl and antiobiotic cotrimoxazole, but last 8th day his stool still sticky not watery but with dots of color black where last 7th days his urine is clear or free from sticky and color dot black. His last pus cells was 8-10? What foods or drinks that can cure my son? What food will only trigger those parasites to grow more or vice versa what food to stop them to grow? Thanks a lot
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012