Child having abdominal pain, passing smelly wind, cough, fever. Diagnosed viral infection. Correct diagnosis?

My toddler (almost2) has bad abdominal pain and really smelly wind on and off during the day for 3 days. No loose bowels or vomiting . Her belly is soft and she s not constipated. She also has a cough and husky voice- no redness of throat . She had a fever for a couple of days which has now gone. Drs say viral infection, is there anything else this could be? She s only eating and drinking very little amounts.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012