Child having abdominal pain. CT scan report showing mesenetric nodes in RIF. Treatment?

My son complained of abdominal pain in oct 2009, ct scan report confirmed as few small mesentric nodes in RIF and along right iliac vessels,TB IgG and TB Feron test came -ve, dr had rxed anti tb treatment for 9 mths which was completed. Now from 30/3/2013,again abdominal pain in same position is there,CT scan report confirms two oval lymphnodes in mesentry in right iliac mesentry size 17by 13mm and 12 by9 mm. Now age is 13 yrs,wt-42 kgs. kindly advise.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013