Child having ADHD. Can you give suggestions on how to improve the social interaction?

My son is 2.5 years old. He was residing with his grandparents in Salem while my husband and I had to go to work in Chennai. Recently, we took him to the hospital for diagnosing cold and fever but the doctor suggested he might have ADHD . So, we took him to a doctor and she says that the child lacks attention and concentration and its good for him to be away from gadgets like TV, mobile and computer. My son likes to play with kids and is very active. Kindly suggest how do we handle this situation and can we admit him a normal play school where social interaction is possible?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012