Child having 3 episodes of nose bleed with no reason.Lips turning blue. Suggested to have aortic murmur. Is it dangerous and how to treat it?

My Son who is nine has had 3 episodes where he gets a nose bleed for no apparent reason. even at rest & then he passes out and even goes blue at the lips . I have taken him to the dr every time and even saw a paediatric specialist. Im really concerned for him and this scares me every time . One dr suggested he may have an aortic murmur but have had no further information. I want to push for more to be done but they don t seem to take my concerns seriously. Do you have any suggestions? Is this dangerous? Am I right in being worried for my son?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012