Child have watery discharge from eye. Took fucithalmic drops but no use. Remedy?

good day doctor... my daughter is 1 year and 2 months old. since birth she has watery eye discharges that sometimes have increased eye crust. i have consulted it already with her doctor and advised me to massage her inner corner of the eyelid at least 10x for two times a day. and she was also given fucithalmic eye drops. after that treatment, the crusting decreased. over time, we still notice that she still have watery eyes... we still do massaging on her eyes. what today, i think her eyes got infected again since it produces more yellowish discharges. i started just now fucithalmic drops. what could be the best solution for her at her age?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013