Child have vomiting, phlegm in chest. All tests are done. Under observation. What to do?

Good day, my sons twins (boy & girl) were born on 30/3 and a week after birth the boy started vomiting continuously, he was hospitalized a week after birth under the supervision of a pediatric specialist and was discharged 4 days later, (chest x-rays were done twice and no fault with the stomach valve could be picked up. Two days after arrival home they changed the milk tot NAN AR and the vomiting stopped by the baby stays hungry and the chest has a lot of phlegm. Kindly advise?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013