Child have stammering occasionally. Now have stammering when talking only. What to do?

My son started stammering at the age of 3 and still continuing occasionally. He his now 6 yrs old. We consulted with many pediatrician as well as speech therapist about this. Doctors said that he will overcome when he grows up. While speech therapist was not able to identify he have stammering as he was speaking fluently that time and they advised that there is nothing wrong with him and they can slowdown his speech if needed. Now since once week he is stammering again when talking but not there is no problem while reading books and singing. In addition there are no complaints from his school teacher also. Could you pls advice what shall I do now.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013